Main objectives of the role
- You will play a critical role in scaling our business growth by enabling campaign workflows to run smoothly and ensure all deadlines are met.
- To lead on developing, implementing, and managing all campaign development workflows.
- To be the main point of contact for campaign set up, troubleshooting and implementation.
- To work with the technical team to review analytics and improve campaigns and content based on the results.
You will have the following key skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in communication, digital marketing, or related fields.
- 5-10 years of related job experience.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Strong people skills.
- Exceptional communication and project management skills.
- Strong SEO experience and knowledge.
- In-depth knowledge of running B2B and B2C campaigns.
- Ability to manage several marketing campaigns simultaneously.
- A good understanding of current marketing trends.
You will have the following project delivery and campaign skills:
- You will have a good understanding of campaign management and implementation working with the three TBM teams – digital, creative and content.
- You are entrepreneurial and intellectually curious, like to look for new ways of thinking about things, and seek to apply what you’ve learned to new areas.
- You are impact oriented and think deeply about how you can measure the effects of what you do.
- You are a problem solver, capable of thinking outside the box to find solutions – even when the problem is not explicitly defined.
- You are very comfortable working with, interpreting and communicating with data.
- You are a strong written and verbal communicator, capable of adapting your message to suit different audiences.
- You enjoy and are comfortable working with technology including SEO software.
- You have a strong sense of ‘Team’ and are willing to support those around you.
- Build, review, and test campaign processes to ensure The Brand Marquee delivers compelling campaigns at the highest standard.
- Organise all campaigns through from marketing plans to analytics reviews post campaign.
- To be responsible for all social media and blog creation for clients. Working with external writers where required.
- Work closely with the marketing team to design and develop marketing campaign planning, brief development, concept testing, production and post-launch optimisation and evaluation.
- Lead on client management; including and not limited to attending and managing client meetings and managing quality of output for client projects.
- Optimise content according to SEO and ranking targets.
- Liaise directly with Journos to achieve advertorial space in publications.
- Optimise campaign execution process to improve campaign timelines and velocity.
- Develop process documentation and specifications around campaign execution.
- Work closely with the Managing Director and Campaign Managers to lead on and create engaging campaigns that meet the requirements of our B2B and B2C clients.
- To add value to our business by ensuring our approach to client relationship management is responsive, hands-one and ensures we take our client on a journey with us.
- To coordinate the resources from all three teams – creative, content and digital to ensure all campaign teams have the capabilities they need.
- Act responsibly and in a pragmatic way when troubleshooting campaigns.
Job Category: Campaign Marketing SEO
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Farnham