We are looking for a talented, dedicated, and ambitious individual. The successful candidate will have passion for design and artwork, a willingness to learn and someone who is looking to build their design career in a fast-paced agency environment.
Working at The Brand Marquee, you will learn valuable skills from the best and most experienced individuals in the brand and campaign sector.
You can expect to be involved in:
- Digital and print campaigns that deliver inbound marketing and sales
- Working with multiple clients on a vast range of digital and print activity including web, social media, digital presentations and printed communications.
- Illustrating design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Design of graphic user interface elements
- Delivery of UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
- Conducting layout adjustments based on user/client feedback
- Competent in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator and XD), Powerpoint/Keynote. Animation knowledge advantageous but not essential.
- Strict attention to detail and presentation of work
- Keen to learn about digital marketing and SEO
- Strong written English and grammar
- Both a team player and ability to work autonomously
- Ability to keep to deadlines and prioritise work accordingly
What you’ll get in return
- Improve your talent with the best team you can!
- Fun, sociable team
- Bespoke training and development opportunities
- Generous holiday allowance
- Pension scheme
- Hybrid working options available
How to apply
Email CV and samples to email@example.com